Current Sermon Series
What to expect
From flip-flops to stilettos, jeans to suits, shorts to skirts, you’ll find a relaxed, friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy an exciting and vibrant worship experience. Expect a relevant, anointed message that lasts around 35 minutes. If anyone needs prayer, our ministry teams will be in place during the worship time.
At our church, the adults and children each have their own worship centers, and the nursery and pre-schoolers have their own rooms.
Get there a little early to enjoy our free “Coffee Station” and hang out with some really nice people.
On your first visit to Journey Church, PLEASE stop by the Guest Kiosk on your way out and drop off your connection card so we will have a record of your visit. We promise your information will be strictly used for the purpose of getting to know you better and will not be shared with the public.
- May 25, 2016How We Get There
- May 22, 2016The Man Who Had No Name
- May 18, 2016Endurance
- May 15, 2016I Am and I Will
- May 11, 2016Where Are We Going
- May 8, 2016Second Chances 930
- May 1, 2016The Presence of God
- Apr 20, 2016Do You See What I See?Series: Vision
- Apr 17, 2016It’s AmazingSeries: Always Grace
- Apr 13, 2016Understanding VisionSeries: Vision